Data Controller, responsible for the protection of personal data
The Data Controller (hereinafter, “Controller”) is Mr Fabio Pennisi, Lawyer, whose office is at Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini 27, Rome, Italy, who undertakes to protect the personal data provided or otherwise processed upon visiting the website www.pennisi.it or www.pennisi.legal, as well as the Facebook page “Pennisi Studio legale” and the Instagram page “pennisilegal”.
What personal data we process
The Controller can collect and process the following data:
1. the personal data you provide in order to request information or a service (such as your full name and email address);
2. navigation data (such as your IP address, location or country, information on the website pages you visit, the time you spend on the website and on each page; it may be possible to identify you using that information or other information we collect, despite the fact that the data are collected for a different purpose);
3. cookies, i.e., information files sent by a website and stored on its users’ computers to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits and make loading pages faster.
Why and how we process personal data
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to respond to a request you make or provide a service requested;
- with your consent, to send you newsletters or regular communications concerning the Controller’s professional services;
- to produce statistics on website usage.
The personal data collected may be processed in hard copy, electronically or by automated means – in particular, by ordinary post, email, telephone, fax, or instant messaging.
You have the right to request from the Controller, at any time:
- access to the data we hold about you, as well as further information on how we have processed them;
- the rectification or update of your personal data, including the erasure thereof;
- the restriction of the way we process your data;
- a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine legible format.
In addition, you have the right to:
- object to our processing your data (e.g., Soft Spam);
- withdraw your consent to our sharing of your data with third parties or, if the Controller uses the justification of legitimate interest, object to the legitimate interest.
In any case you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, the Italian Data Protection Authority).
Who we share your data with
We may disclose your personal information to:
- persons authorized by the Controller to process the personal data we collect, which persons shall be bound by a confidentiality agreement not to disclose this information (e.g., employees, system administrators);
- persons who normally act as data processors, including but not limited to the Controller’s consultants and/or service providers, so that you may use any service you request;
- any person, body or authority to whom we are required to disclose your data by reason of the services we provide or in order to comply with applicable laws or binding guidelines from public authorities.
Except for the cases expressly specified above, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your information only for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested or perform the contract we have entered into with you.
Transfer of personal data
All personal data is processed and stored on servers within the EU owned by the Data Controller and/or by third party companies duly appointed as Data Processors.
Exercising your rights
You may submit your request by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- PEC (certified email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered mail: Pennisi Studio Legale, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini n. 27, 00195 Roma
Changes to this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice is effective from 20 June 2018.
The Data Controller reserves the right to update or change it at any time and from time to time. Any such updates or changes will be published on this website.